Analysis of First Data Reported (FY2006) from Emissions Accounting, Reporting and Disclosure System for Large Emitters under Japan's "The Law Concerning the Protection of the Measures to Cope with Global Warming"
- Trends in Japan's total GHG emissions
- Revelations from data available under the mandatory GHG emissions accounting, reporting, and disclosure system
- Facilities that did not disclose emissions data
- The need to strengthen the current mandatory accounting, reporting, and disclosure system
- Analysis of emission reduction potentials in Japan