We offer internship opportunities for students from overseas and others who are interested.
As an intern, you’ll be engaged in work such as:
- Assisting in climate policy research (Japan/International)
- Collecting information
- Writing articles
- Assisting in planning and organizing symposia and other events
- Translation (Japanese to English/English to Japanese)
- General office work
- Passionate about contributing to NGO activities that focus on preventing climate change
- Interested in climate change policy
- Able to commit at least 2 days a week for at least 6 months
Special skills or knowledge are not required, however, the following skills are appreciated:
- Ability to use Word/Excel
- Ability to speak Japanese (daily conversation level) and/or English
- Ability to translate materials
- Basic knowledge on climate change
The internship is unpaid. You are responsible for travel expenses to and from Japan and for all living expenses. We are able to reimburse you for the commuting expenses between your home and our office.
Please contact us and include the following information:
- Application letter which includes your reasons for applying and the areas of work you are interested in (400 words or less).
- CV which includes your contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address etc.)
We have accepted international students from the following universities in the past:
- Hague University, Netherlands
- McGill University, Canada
- Duke University, USA